You’re looking to have a guest post published on an up-and-coming blog that’s read by several influential folks. And I’m looking for great tech content to complement my own.
Sounds like a mutually-beneficial match made in Heaven. 🙂
“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King
I expect my guest bloggers…
Before we go over my writing guidelines, I wanted to share with you
- A few sentences describing your proposed post and a high-level outline (keep in mind that finished blog posts should be between 1000-1300 words). We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 1000 words please, unless it’s a photo-essay.
- Article would be “keyword” (mention your keyword) base & SEO friendly, copyscape pass.
- Authentic – we cannot accept any piece of writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it and we listen when they talk.
- We require 2 Images (minimum) and they need to be at least 1024px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 800px wide. We may resize, crop, enhance, and possibly add text to your original photo.
- You can also send videos’s, or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to Youtube.
- If possible, please format your writing in HTML – it makes it quicker for us to upload on this side.
- This is not a place to be political, preachy, or polarizing. Think “slice of life” not “in your face.”
Nothing too crazy, right?
WHAT YOU GET:
- A platfrom to share your tales and journeys.
- A place to call home 😉
- A SEO friendly link to your blog if you have one
- Shared across our social media channels so that more people can see your work.
WHY ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you have an idea or even a story that’s ready to go – get in touch with us by our contact form and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Turn around time: Please give us 2 weeks to respond to your submission. We will let you know when we have received your submission.
*DISCLAIMER: Submission does not guarantee publishing. We may not be able to use your piece for a variety of reasons. riaumandiri editors have worded it nicely: “Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.”